Thursday 10 October 2013

Foyer exhibition

Foyer Exhibition

Within today's session, as a group we created an exhibition space whereby we all had a space to display one image that we liked and felt was strong. The exhibition was held in the foyer in our college. In preparation we chose the image and then made any edits accordingly. The image was printed on to an A3 piece of paper. My image was a landmark from my holiday in Zakynthos, which was a shipwreck, I chose this image as I thought it was strong and a beautiful landscape from the high cliffs of Zakynthos.
Once the images were ready to be displayed, we made sure we knew what measurements we needed so everyone's image was the same level. The images were then stuck to the walls with double sided sticky pads and made sure that they were level. 
This was my first exhibition within my HND second year which is only just the start, this therefore prepares me for the professional world. I found that it was successful and looked great. It allows for other people to view our work and have critical feedback from them. It also gives us good practice setting the exhibition up and giving us more confidence in this area. I feel that it looks extremely well and really professional.

The images below show the set up of our exhibition.



No comments:

Post a Comment